High aesthetical finishes are our strength
We produce aluminum parts which require high aesthetical finishes on which we are experts.
- Chroming: Aesthetical finish which makes the part more resistant against corrosion and increases the part’s surface hardness.
- Sandblasting: This process is used in order to clean, strengthen and polish the metal.
- Sanding: this process usually is used for ready for painting or chroming parts. Lately, this is being also used as a final finish.
- Painting. Powder and liquid painting.
- High gloss polishing. A shiny finish for the aluminum parts.
- Trovalizing. This process eliminates the roughness and sharp edges.
- Ball polishing. Stainless steel ball vibration process which gives a shiny finish to the parts.
Our experience and ability of adapting to the market’s needs and our goal of guaranteeing the best finishing quality in the constantly changing and demanding furniture market has given us the key for being a leading supplier.